IK-UK’s Internal Weld Testers reduce the cost by carrying out localised pressure testing on new and existing flange welds, butt joints and valve integrity.
The body is manufactured from high grade carbon steel. The seals are manufactured from high performance polyurethane elastomer.
General Function and Application:
Tools capable of carrying out horizontal, vertical and inclined applications
- Non-standard sizes available – please request information
- No special tools required
- Easy to install and remove
- Self locating capability
- Suitable for use with most test mediums
- Seals made from ‘Poly A’ Shore Hardness 85°A see technical data sheet – iwt.001.2014
- Can be used in a range of pipe schedules
Instructions and hydrostatic test certificates supplied